CAN I AFFORD IT?

This question is very common to most my thoughts when it comes to determining how much I can spend.  It amazing how it all happens because when I think of how I purchase a sweet in relation to how I can purchase a watch without having to ask myself the same question. What difference is there now looking at in these situations are all purchases.i don't have to think of how much I have to spend to but a sweet but I have to think of how much I have to spend on a watch. Let's us put aside for a moment to quality and the use or any others that might qualify these to there price. Let's us look at them as one purchase but with different in the price and the ability of my mind having to puzzle over a purchase. The puzzle of my mind comes in because one purchase will certainly have an effect on me mentally and the other won't. The effect on my mind is what determines the level at which I am in financial freedom. Have a wonderful day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Point

Life

Slow