My life lays at this moment of stillness, the moment of love, joy and peace. My happeness is found in the effortless breath I take in and out. My smile is in the ever growing bond of love and peace which lays before my eyes. Through life's adventure world 2 🌍. Life's adventure world 2 🌍, sharing in the ever growing bond of love and peace. Leave a like or comment and follow through to see the world through our hearts.
Through these eyes I have found peace, through these eyes I have found joy and through my story I have found happiness. What lays beyond is unpredictable and what lays before is noticeable. This point is now and our life is in constant flow through life's adventure world 2 🌍. Life's adventure world 2 🌍, sharing in the ever lasting love and peaceful bond of connect. Please leave a like or comment and follow through to see the world through our hearts.
Stability Rising beyond thought and mind is the undefined yet greater than of all seen. Standing on top of the hill or mountain far greater than everlist. Beyond that is that which is lounder than the thunderstorms, far much brighter than lightning. It shines much brighter than the sun and more beautiful than the moon. Beyond thought is control over the whole earth in a flit of a finger, a smile on your face and a word of your mouth. Beyond mind lays greater intelligence and creativity than seen before. My stability is not in what I see but in that which lays beyond mind which is.....
Comments
Post a Comment